Bingo Rules and How it Works
- The first step is to choose an online casino to play bingo at. In a later section we have listed some of our favourite casinos to make the choice easier as there are hundreds of online casinos out there to choose from.
- Once you have chosen a bingo game, you will get to choose how many bingo cards you would like to buy. It is advisable for novice players to just buy one card at a time although buying more cards often results in discounted prices of the cards.
- Once a card is bought, the bingo game will begin! The card will come up onto screen revealing the card’s numbers. The lucky numbers will be revealed at the top of the screen slowly, so that you can tell if you have any matches.
- As you see matching numbers, you simply click on them for them to be marked off. Matches will usually be encircled so that you keen see exactly how many matches you have and how many you still need to win. Most games require 5 matches for a win, in order to spell out the word bingo but some games require more matches and have slightly different features.
Bingo Strategies and Systems
Bingo is a game of luck and it is important to remember that there are no guaranteed ways of winning. The below strategies can help improve your winning choices but players are also recommended to play free versions of the game at first to get a feel for how it works and what it takes to win.
Check the game- Choosing a bingo game can be a strategy in itself; it is good to look for a game with fewer players and a high RTP. It is also important to choose games from reputable online casino as well as a trusted software company. You should also check whether the game offers exclusively cash prizes or vouchers or other prizes and only play games which prizes appeal to you.
Granville Bingo Strategy- This is a strategy that was established by a financial analyst and works on the principle that certain patterns are formed in all bingo cards. Granville found that certain bingo cards are ‘luckier’ than others. ‘Luckier’ bingo cards should have: relatively equal amount of high and low value numbers: relatively equal amount of odd and even numbers; relatively equal amount of numbers that end in 0-9.
Tippet Bingo Strategy- The Tippet strategy was developed by an English student and is relatively unknown. The ways in which the strategy works is that Tippet found that in 75 ball bingo games, the longer the game went on the more likely the winning numbers would be closer to the number 38, while shorter bingo games would result in the numbers being closer to the ends of the spectrum which would the numbers 1 and 75.
Another useful tip is to go onto the online bingo chat rooms as that is where you can meet experienced players that will dish out the inside scoop of where the best bingo games are and if any bingo games are offering new and exciting prizes. You may even make a few bingo friends, it is a social game after all!
Reasons to love online bingo:
- Bingo is an exceptionally simple game and should be easy for novice players to learn.
- Bingo is very popular and it is offered at 90% of NZ casinos online that offer online bingo games.
- You can up your chances of winning by using previously mentioned bingo strategies.