Jumanji Pokie Review
$5 FREE NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED!
Deposit and Get Extra: $1000 Bonus + 150 Free Spinsstring(3) “800”
Based on the 1995 classic movie Jumanji, NetEnt’s Jumanji is a 5-reel, 36 payline pokie with incredible visuals.
Jumanji is playable on all devices starting from 10p per spin. This game features four randomly triggered base game features that introduce re-spins with winning symbols, symbol shuffles, wild reels and up 9 wilds.
The center of the game is the Jumanji Board Game where the dice is rolled to move around the board to win cash prizes, extra rolls and gain access to five additional bonus features-four of which give you a free spin with the main game features applying. The mystery feature will grant you access to any of the four main bonus features, more dice rolls, as well as cash prizes.
Jump On Board
Jumanji pokie features a special layout with 5-reels where the outer ones are three symbols higher. The next two on the inside each contain 4 symbols while the centre reel consists of five symbols. The reels are set on the Jumanji board game where monkeys, bookcases and stairs fill the grand hallway.
Match symbols across the 36 paylines to win a prize. The low paying symbols are the card icons K, Q, J and A, and the high paying symbols are the crocodile, pelican and rhino. The highest paying symbols are the lions. The lion symbol is worth 140x the total stake when it fills an entire payline. The golden wild symbol can replace any symbol and help you create more wins, but it cannot replace the scatter symbol.
During the base game you can trigger four features:
- Sticky Vines feature: during this feature, all symbols forming a winning combo will stick to the reels whereas the rests will re-spin giving you the chance to land more winning symbols. The re-spins will continue until no new winning combinations are formed or until he reels are filled with winning symbols.
- Monkey Mayhem feature: all the symbols will be randomly shuffled by a group of monkeys to form a guaranteed winning combination.
- Monsoon Wilds feature: one to five will turn wild and re-spin.
- Wild stampede feature: a rhino stampede adds between four and nine wilds to the reels.
Jumanji Board Game Feature
The Jumanji Board Game feature is triggered by landing three scatters anywhere on the reels. The game removes the reels to reveal the full board game track, where gamers can first select one icon that will move along the track. Three to five dice rolls are given for three to five scatters that activated the board game. The icon progresses with the number of points from the dice throw and rewards the price at each stop. The options presented on the game Board are:
- Coin Win: if the token settles on a multiplier, the bet will be increased by the figure indicated in the spot that the token landed on.
- Extra Dice Roll: when the token lands on a dice symbol on the board, you will be awarded an extra roll on the two dice. The extra dice roll allows you the chance to activate another bonus.
- Mystery Feature: the mystery feature is activated when the token lands on a question mark. The green Jumanji crystal indicates what you will be rewarded—the extra rolls, coin wins, or one of the Free Spins rounds.
- Free Spins awards you with six free spins based on the corner the icon stops.
Once the icon hits the free spins in any of the corners of the board, the game pauses and returns after the Free Spins feature ends. The Free Spins are played depending on the corner which the icon has stopped and will complete the random feature of that corner on every spin of the round. For instance, stopping in the right bottom corner triggers the Monsoon Wilds on every Free Spin.
Our Take on Jumanji
Jumanji pokie is a long-awaited title ever since Net Entertainment publicized that it would develop a game based on the 1995 movie. Thankfully you can fins this awesome pokie at most online casinos in New Zealand. Longtime fans of the film are in for a treat as the game screams everything Jumanji-from the board game layout to the random features that reference famous scenes in the film.
Additionally, the developer introduced the Board Game feature, a type of a mini-game that you do not normally see in most video pokies. Regardless of the low payout that comes with the symbols in this game, with the highest being 504x the wager per spin, Jumanji still stands as an entertaining pokie game. You can make some good wins from the game, especially in the Board Game mode where you are guaranteed bonuses.