Welcome To The Jungle
The first thing that you will notice is the unusual layout of the reels. It has 5-reels but the outer ones are three symbols high. The next two on the inside each contain 4 symbols while the centre reel consists of five symbols. They are all set against the entwining path of the Jumanji board game in an overhead view of a grand hallway where monkeys, bookcases and stairs fill the corners.
The 36 paylines cross the reels and you will need matching symbols across a line to win a prize. The card icons K, Q, J and A are the lower paying symbol while the crocodile, pelican and rhino are the higher-paying symbols. The highest pay is claimed when the lion appears. The lion symbol is worth a high limit of 140x the total stake when it fills the whole payline. A golden wild symbol substitutes all these symbols and can create extra wins, but it cannot substitute the scatter symbol and is not worth anything on its own. During the base game you can trigger four features:
- Sticky Vines feature: during this feature, all symbols forming a winning combo will stick to the reels whereas the rests will re-spin giving you the chance to land more winning symbols. The re-spins will continue until no new winning combinations are formed or until he reels are filled with winning symbols.
- Monkey Mayhem feature: all the symbols will be randomly shuffled by a group of monkeys to form a guaranteed winning combination.
- Monsoon Wilds feature: one to five will turn wild and re-spin.
- Wild stampede feature: a rhino stampede adds between four and nine wilds to the reels.
Jumanji Board Game Feature
The Jumanji Board Game feature is triggered by landing three scatters anywhere on the reels. The game removes the reels to reveal the full board game track, where gamers can first select one icon that will move along the track. Three to five dice rolls are given for three to five scatters that activated the board game. The icon progresses with the number of points from the dice throw and rewards the price at each stop. The options presented on the game Board are:
- Coin Win: if the token settles on a multiplier, the bet will be increased by the figure indicated in the spot that the token landed on.
- Extra Dice Roll: when the token lands on a dice symbol on the board, you will be awarded an extra roll on the two dice. The extra dice roll allows you the chance to activate another bonus.
- Mystery Feature: the mystery feature is activated when the token lands on a question mark. The green Jumanji crystal indicates what you will be rewarded—the extra rolls, coin wins, or one of the Free Spins rounds.
- Free Spins awards you with six free spins based on the corner the icon stops.
Once the icon hits the free spins in any of the corners of the board, the game pauses and returns after the Free Spins feature ends. The Free Spins are played depending on the corner which the icon has stopped and will complete the random feature of that corner on every spin of the round. For instance, stopping in the right bottom corner triggers the Monsoon Wilds on every Free Spin.
Jumanji pokie is a long-awaited title ever since Net Entertainment publicized that it would develop a game based on the 1995 movie. Thankfully you can fins this awesome pokie at most online casinos in New Zealand. Longtime fans of the film are in for a treat as the game screams everything Jumanji-from the board game layout to the random features that reference famous scenes in the film. Additionally, the developer introduced the Board Game feature, a type of a mini-game that you do not normally see in most video pokies. Regardless of the low payout that comes with the symbols in this game, with the highest being 504x the wager per spin, Jumanji still stands as an entertaining pokie game. You can make some good wins from the game, especially in the Board Game mode where you are guaranteed bonuses.
Play Similar Pokie Games