Muchbetter is a famous award-winning mobile-based- e-Wallet payment app used to transact and make purchases online. Additionally, most online casinos players use muchbetter to make withdrawals and payments for online casinos. Precisely, Muchbetter is one of the best payment apps used for online transactions across the globe. The developer of the Muchbetter aimed at enhancing the conveniences and safety of online transactions. Today, most online casinos support and use Muchbetter as the primary banking option for withdrawals and deposits. With Muchbetter, you can also receive payment from a friend and withdraw the cash at any ATM near you.
In New Zealand, almost all online casinos support Muchbetter as their primary banking method, specifically the Muchbetter online casinos NZ. One of the primary factors that have made Muchbetter popular among the Muchbetter casino players is because making casinos transactions, be it cash withdrawal or deposit, using this banking method is highly convenient, safe, and faster. For instance, to make deposits using Muchbetter, you are only required to sign up with Muchbetter and fund their accounts. The most significant benefit of using Muchbetter is that online casinos players do not pay any fees to use this mobile-based-e-Wallet payment application.
What is Muchbetter and what other payment options is it similar to?
New Zealand’s top online casinos have a wide selection of payment methods that enable players to make deposits and withdraw from online casinos. However, most of New Zealand’s online casinos prefer to use more secure and reliable payment methods that are high-tech to fund their Muchbetter online casinos’ accounts. Precisely, the ever-increasing demand for innovative online payment methods has pushed a lot of online casinos to advance their payment technologies. As a result, it is now common to find online casinos in New Zealand accepting MuchBetter. There are several payment options used in New Zealand’s online casinos that are similar to Muchbetter. Some of Muchbetter alternatives include PayPal, Interac-e-Transfer, Skrill, and Neteller.
How to deposit and withdraw with Muchbetter at online casinos
Depositing at online casino using Muchbetter
Depositing at Muchbetter online casinos NZ is easy and quick action. This is because the amount you want to deposit to the online casino is instantly deducted from your account. Further, since you will not be sharing any personal details with the casino, personal information and data security is guaranteed while depositing at an online casino using Muchbetter. Below are the easy and fast steps you can use to fund your account to start playing.
- Choose a muchbetter casino from the available online casinos in New Zealand.
- Log in to the online casino you have chosen.
- While on the account, proceed to the cashier or banking page and fill in the amount you want to deposit to the casino.
- After filling in the amount you want to deposit, click the “Deposit” icon, and the deposit process will start immediately.
- Immediately after the approval message gets displayed on the screen, give an approval. The current balance will show on your account after the transaction gets completed.
Now you are all set to begin playing for real money on the selected NZ Muchbetter online casino
Withdrawing at an online casino using Muchbetter
Despite being a relatively new online payment method, Muchbetter has managed to position itself appropriately and become one of the most popular payment methods among New Zealand’s online casinos’ players. The primary reason that has made Muchbetter most popular among online casino payers in New Zealand is that Muchbetter is a convenient, safe, and free online payment method.
When it comes to making withdrawals from a Muchbetter online casino, Muchbetter is undoubtedly one of the fastest and safest options among the available ones. Typically, withdrawals take approximately two to three days to be processed by the Muchbetter casino after making withdrawals using Muchbetter. After the processing of your payment request, your winnings will be directly sent to the muchbetter e-Wallet. You can be able to make withdrawals on Muchbetter using the following steps:
- Login to the Muchbetter online casino and proceed to the cashier or banking section
- Click on the withdrawal
- Select “Muchbetter” as the payment method and fill in the actual amount you need to withdraw from the casino’s account.
- Enter your mobile phone number and confirm the transaction
- Once the account has been verified, the withdrawal process completes, and the actual withdrawn amount reflects on your Muchbetter e-Wallet.
Worth noting, if you make a withdrawal before validating your account, the transaction will not complete, and instead, it will reflect as a pending transaction. The withdrawal will only complete after you have validated your Muchbetter account.
Why to use Muchbetter in online casinos includes pros and cons
Before selecting NZ Muchbetter online casinos, it is good for you to understand that Muchbetter has some pros and cons. Although the online payment app has a lot of advantages to casino players, the app has several cons.
Pros of using Muchbetter for casinos
E-Wallet and other advanced transaction methods have become popular to the majority of online casino players recently. Notably, the Muchbetter online payment app has become one of the fastest-growing, popular, and most preferred online payment providers. Currently, the Muchbetter payment app is widely used by online casinos across the globe due to the following benefits
- Intuitive and easy-to-use interface.
- Professional customer support team
- Friendly transaction fees
- Attractive Muchbetter rewards program
- Real-time transaction
- Muchbetter is secure and safe.
- Muchbetter offers transactions notifications, essential in helping you to manage your spending appropriately.
- Low conversion fees
- Muchbetter has partnered with prominent gaming providers
- Making a deposit using muchbetter is entirely free.
Cons of using Muchbetter for casinos
- Although Muchbetter is one of the best online payment apps, it still has some cons, as illustrated below.
- Even though Muchbetter is substantially low compared to traditional payment methods, Muchbetter has some attached charges fees on several transactions
- Muchbetter has a limit you can withdraw on ATM in a day. While using Muchbetter, you can only make withdrawals of $300 and deposits of 180 transactions every year.
- Muchbetter has limited point-of-sales transactions of $4500, which is very frustrating to some players
- Muchbetter is not available everywhere. While Muchbetter is accessible in approximately 150 countries, some countries or regions have specific jurisdictional restrictions on Muchbetter use.
Muchbetter mega draw and rewards system
Muchbetter e-Wallet was established from a passion of giving you as the user more: more payment options, more security, and most importantly, more rewarding experience. For years now, Muchbetter has been looking for all possible and exciting ways to give you a fantastic experience. Whether you are a savvy gamer, smart-tech enthusiast, or sports fanatic, Muchbetter has something special for you, and its rewards keep getting amazing every year.
The MegaDraw is one of the famous and biggest rewards you can expect to get from Muchbetter. Every year Muchbetter gives its customers a fantastic chance to win enormous cash prizes. Typically, the Muchbetter MegaDraw has been established to reward the customers for loyalty. Therefore, Muchbetter gives you a MegaDraw point each time you use Muchbetter to make any transaction. Each MegaDraw point is equivalent to one entry into the prize draw. Some of the ways you can use Muchbetter to get MegaDraw points include;
- Topping your Muchbetter account- 5 points
- Complete Muchbetter account verification-25 points
- Referring a friend to Muchbetter- 5 points
- Transferring money to another person using much better- 1 point
- Depositing some cash to a merchant- 1 point
- Charity donation- 1 point
- STISS augmented watches activation/ purchase- 5 points
- Key fob activation 7 points
Muchbetter launched the MegaDraw in 2019, and since then, customers have been enjoying it. In 2019, Lesley, a Muchbetter user from Port Hardy, Canada, was the Muchbetter MegaDraw lucky winner. She won a trip to Las Vegas, and the prize included $2000 spending money, plus free flight and accommodation. Jakub from Poland was the 2020 Muchbetter MegaDraw winner. The lucky winner won a whopping $60000 from Muchbetter.
The 2021 Muchbetter MegaDraw is even bigger and better. This year you stand a chance to be one of the four winners who will be awarded $12500 cash each. On top of that, if you much better users accumulate over 150 Million MegaPoints, Muchbetter will pay $50,000 to one lucky end-of-year champion. This could be you.
The history of online casinos and Muchbetter
Although muchbetter is a relatively new online payment method, it has positioned itself appropriately in the gambling market. Currently, players face no challenge finding online casinos that use Muchbetter as the primary payment method. In fact, presently, there are dozens of Muchbetter online casinos in New Zealand and beyond where players can withdraw and deposit money using Muchbetter.
In 2017, MIR Limited UK LTD established Muchbetter for online payments. The idea behind the establishment of Muchbetter was to serve young, tech-savvy users who prefer e-wallets and smartphone payment apps over traditional payment methods.
Mainly designed for online casinos, Muchbetter innovative and advanced banking technology adheres to all safety and security measures, thus assuring adequate protection of customers’ data, information, and money. Today, Muchbetter is used in over 180 countries and has more than 150000 active users globally.
Overall Muchbetter is an excellent choice for people looking to deposit real money at new online casinos with safety and ease of use.
- Is Muchbetter safe for online casinos?
Muchbetter is a safe payment option for online casinos, and it is regulated by UK Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). Additionally, Muchbetter adheres to the highest standard of privacy, encryption, and customer safety.
- Are there any fees to Muchbetter at casinos?
Although Muchbetter is substantially low compared to traditional payment methods, it has some charges fees on several transactions
- What is Muchbetter used for?
An e-wallet payment solution is used to make deposits and withdrawals.